I have a sinus drip and I got no slept last night because I was coughing til one on the morning. I'm drinkng so much but it won't go away please help!?

Dr. Scott Williamson

In brief: Decongest

If you decongest your nasal passages, you can breathe through your nose and your cough should get better quickly.
Since oral decongestants may keep you awake, you can try a topical decongestant spray (just don't use it more than once a day and then not for many nights in a row). A recent study suggested that honey was as good if not better than cough medicines at relieving cough.

In brief: Decongest

Dr. Scott Williamson
Dr. Scott Williamson
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology