I had a CT of chest done and it showed hyperinflated lungs...Which could be asthma-copd-lung disease right? Could these cause atrial fibrillation?

COPD. Not really, there is not direct correlation. However you are more likely to mat (multifocal atrial tachycardia) with lung disease.
Copd and atrial fib. Yes in advanced and untreated COPD can cause atrial fibrilation.Changes in blood gases, abnormalities in pulmonary function studies and hemodynamic changes due to pulmonary hypertension can cause a fib, but it does not happen in every case of COPD and is not very common cause of atrial fibrilation.Stop smoking if you do and follow the tratment prescribed by your doctor.