I had a ruptured spleen and took no contact it just happend my dr told me that it will heal and left it in but it still hurts when will it stop 8month?

Dr. Michael Kelber
In brief: Diagnosis?
You may have misunderstood your doctor. Spleens do not spontaneously rupture.
A ruptured spleen is usually a surgical emergency unless only the capsule is ruptured. You should go back to your doctor and get some specific answers to whatever your problem is.

In brief: Diagnosis?
Dr. Michael Kelber
Dr. Michael Kelber
In brief: RUPTURED SPLEEN
You had spontaneous rupture and they need to find out why that happened.
( most important). If it still hurts, a follow up ct scan is needed to rule out abscess or large hematoma causing pressure symptoms. There are significant illnesses that can produce spontaneous rupture of the spleen.

In brief: RUPTURED SPLEEN
Dr. Juan Peschiera
Dr. Juan Peschiera
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery