A guy got semen on his fingers after masturbating and inserted them into my vagina. I got my period six days after this. Could I still be pregnant?

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Gynecology
If you are ovulating, you can always be pregnant.
Inserting fingers with semen on them into their partner's vagina would fall under the classification of personal preference. If any woman who is ovulating allows sperm into her vagina in any sexual act, they can achieve pregnancy.

Dr. Bryan Treacy
Dr. Bryan Treacy
In brief: No
It sounds like you were not in the right part of the month to get pregnant.
The fact that you had a menstrual period is good evidence that you did not get pregnant. Do a pregnancy in two weeks anyway.

In brief: No
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Nicholas Fogelson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham