A guy who masturbated while he gave me a massage got semen on his fingers and inserted them in my vagina 6 days before my period. Could I be pregnant?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Not impossible

Sounds not terribly likely, but introducing sperm into the vagina of a fertile woman is always a risk for pregnancy.
After all, that's an insemination. Not clear if you're saying your period started or that you expect it in 6 days? If it started, you didn't get pregnant.

In brief: Not impossible

Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some ...

Since ovulation-fertile time, occurs 2 weeks before period disregarding personal cycle duration, your odd to conceive should be next to zero.
Despite this, nowadays, to shade personal and professional responsibility, no one offers 100% guaranty. So, practice safer sex with available means than the current and do HPT in a wk after missing period and repeat it in a wk if the first was (-) & still.

In brief: Here are some ...

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen

In brief: Possible in theory

Semen entered your vagina- pregnacy is possible.
Now is this the most likely way a pregnancy occurs ? No. Is this your most fertile time? No. But it is possible. If you don't want to get pregnant, you should use some contraception.

In brief: Possible in theory

Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Jon Ahrendsen
Dr. Adam Levy