My 3 month who is normally happy and alert has been fussy and fighting sleep for a week....Growth spurt?

Dr. Cindy Juster
In brief: Maybe/maybe not.
It's possible that it's from a growth spurt, but these symptoms can have other causes as well, including infection.
I advise having your baby seen by the doctor to be sure.

In brief: Maybe/maybe not.
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Cindy Juster
Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery
In brief: "growth spurt"
I also call some of the changes to my child's sleep, eating, attention growth spurts.
As with adults children will have adjustments to their mood and sleep pattern depending on the time of year, and over time (with age). Check with your child's pediatrician to make sure there are not other issues to be concerned about.

In brief: "growth spurt"
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Anifat Balogun
Dr. Jonathan Jassey