25yo my calves, ankles and feet stay swollen w pitting edema. Been to ER twice and 2 docs. All tests normal. What can cause this and what can I do?

Dr. Victoria Bellot
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Go to primary care
With your history i would want to make sure that they did urine tests to make sure that there is no protein in your urine.
A urinalysis is the initial test done in most cases. An er is often not the best place to get this evaluated and you may be better off seeing a primary care physician who will decide if you need further referrals. Would also consider getting thyroid checked.

In brief: Go to primary care
Dr. Victoria Bellot
Dr. Victoria Bellot
Dr. Peter Kurzweil