?: I get sudden sharp intense pain with pressure in my head, I go into a fog for a few secs and my head feels heavy. Then it goes away.. Happens 3/wk.

Dr. Colin Kerr

In brief: 3 second headache

For a headache that is this short and transient, the most common cause would be arthritis in your neck or pressure on a nerve passing between the verebra of the neck.
More rare conditions include multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, post-concussion syndrome. Do these headaches interfere with function at all or interrupt things you have to do? That is the point at which medical consultation will help.

In brief: 3 second headache

Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Eric Weisman