What is the best thing to do, smoke, chewing tobacco or snus if I had to choose?

Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Choose none
Interestingly, you do get to choose; choose none as all are bad for your health.
No one is forcing you to choose only from the three.

In brief: Choose none
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Ronda Alexander
All of them carry risk of inciting cancer.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine
In brief: Snus, I guess
But it's like asking - doctor, which is better? I could shoot myself in the head with a 45 caliber bullet, a 22 caliber bullet or just hit myself repeatedly over the head with a hammer. Well, in that case - pick the hammer. But how about - none of the above.
All forms of tobacco increase risks of heart disease and head and neck (mouth) cancer. You are better off without any of them.

In brief: Snus, I guess
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Dr. Jennifer Glassman
If you need nicotine, try the patch, gum or electronic cigarettes to wean your self off this addictive drug.