A surgeo gave me 2 injections into knee scars of kenalog (triamcinolone) 1cc #10 . 4 weeks apart. I developed pain since then, can this be from the kenalog (triamcinolone)?

Dr. Frederick Coville
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Possibly
It is always possible that an injection could cause some pain, it really depends on where the pain is and what sort of scar was being injected.
Oftentimes the pain is simply due to increasing your range of motion. It is very difficult. Your best option will be to discuss this problem with the surgeon who injected you. If you're not satisfied with the answer then consult another plastic surgeon.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Frederick Coville
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Highly unlikely
Although anything is possible, this is highly unlikely.

In brief: Highly unlikely
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery