What if i'm already on Zoloft (sertraline) & have been for years (50 mg) but now it doesn't seem to be helping at all & I am seeing that I must be very depressed. ?

Dr. Andrew Ho
In brief: Need change
After your doctor decides nothing else is causing recurrence of depression, a change in dose might be useful.
You definitely want to let your doctor know about this so that he/she can help you.

In brief: Need change
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Andrew Ho
Dr. Cyma Khalily
In brief: DOSAGE SUPER LOW!!!
I would speak with your physician because the dose you are on is super low so there is a lot or room for adjusting and augmentation with other meds.
Have to see why there is a dip in mood after all these years as well so really need to speak to your doctor.

In brief: DOSAGE SUPER LOW!!!
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Cyma Khalily
Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)
Talk to you doctor about possibly adjusting the low dose or other add on alternatives.

In brief: Zoloft (sertraline)
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Eric Weisman