Im 30 and my ambiopia is due to presciption indifference.(rt eye, lt is fine) never had roaming or wandering eye. Is it possible I will later in life?

Dr. Jeffrey Paul
Ophthalmology
In brief: Possible
Depending on how poor the vision is in the amblyopic eye, it is possible that the poorly-seeing eye may "drift" outwards over many years.
This certainly does not happen in all cases, but some do drift if the vision is very poor. It can be corrected with eye muscle surgery if the appearance is cosmetically unacceptable. See an eye md who does strabismus surgery for evaluation.

In brief: Possible
Dr. Jeffrey Paul
Dr. Jeffrey Paul
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery
In brief: Possibly
Having a weaker eye does increase the likelihood of strabismus later in life especially if the vision is quite poor in the weaker eye.

In brief: Possibly
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Shontae Buffington