Since last yr I have been having trouble sleeping due to bloating , gas & indigestion.Simethicone does not help. I have IBS and take Prilosec for hb.?

Dr. Stephen Camacho
In brief: IBS care
Treating your ibs starts with adequate fiber in your diet in natural or supplement form. Then you should add some probiotics - lactobacillus/acidophilus in whatever form is available.
You should keep a diary of foods that are more irritating to you. Consider having your doctor test you for food allergies. Manage your stress and consider checking with your doctor about other prescriptions.

In brief: IBS care
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Peter Kurzweil