If my boyfriend dad is a twin and my mom is a twin what are the chances of us having twins ?

Dr. Stephen Camacho
In brief: Twins
Identical twins are spontaneous mutations so are not specifically inherited possibilities.
Fraternal twins are products of multiple ovulations and can run in families.

In brief: Twins
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Stephen Camacho
In brief: Twins
A man with a family history of fraternal twins can only pass the likelihood of having twins to his daughters.
He himself does not increase the likelihood of having his own twins. That is where the misperception comes into twins "skipping a generation" you would have an increase likelihood of having twins if your mom had fraternal twins in the family.

In brief: Twins
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Stephen Camacho
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham