Is nipple sparing mastectomy safe for brca 2?

Yes. Many studies have been published demonstrating this option to be safe, both for treatment of breast cancer and prevention in women with brca mutations. No surgery will take the risk of subsequent breast cancer down to zero--there is always some breast tissue left behind, albeit microscopic. Therefore, it stands to reason that the more left behind, the higher the risk; yet, it remains quite low.
Yes. Nipple sparing mastectomy-where the nipple is preserved but the breast tissue is removed-is a great option for brca 2 patients. Prior to the surgery, cancer should be ruled out. If there is cancer present, it should be away from the nipple. The results can be great.
Yes. but safety can vary with breast size: the smaller the safer, in general- if by safety you refer to the aesthetic outcome (I'm assuming you're including immediate reconstruction with acellular dermal matrix and implants in the equation). Serious complications are usual in general and depends mostly on physiologic health rather than age per se.