I was drinking last night not much, 12oz of 8% in an hour. I got this pain really bad, upper right side below ribs. What could this be?

RUQ abd pain. Pain in right upper abdomen usually relates to gallbladder. The only other thing there is your liver and bowel. If you had the pain immediately after drinking and this is consistently happening, check with your doctor about evaluating your gallbladder.
Impossible to say. What it actually is, but there are many possibilities. One is that the two issues are totally unrelated. It is improbable that a single bottle of beer, ale or malt liquor would cause any major physical reaction. However, some people are very sensitive, and alcohol-related liver inflammation, or pancreatitis or gastric irritation (gastritis) could cause these symptoms. See your doctor if persists.