I put my 6 month old to sleep on her back but within 5 minutes, she rolls to her tummy. Should I switch her back all night long or just leave her?

In brief: See below

Once your child begins rolling, let her roll.
You do not want to be rolling her back over through out the night. I would remove any stuffed animal and the bumpers. Also, make sure there is nothing under your child except a properly fitted sheet.

In brief: See below

Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Donald Mantz

In brief: Baby sleep position

If she is able to roll over on her own, i would just leave her. Do not put any pillows or stuffy animals in the crib with her that could interfere with her breathing.
The american academy family practice and the american academy of pediatrics would have good patient information resources on sleeping positions and precautions.

In brief: Baby sleep position

Dr. Donald Mantz
Dr. Donald Mantz
Dr. Jane Van Dis