Will my breasts sag if I have breast implants when I get older?

Yes. Your breasts will change with age regardless if you have implants or don't. What i tell patients who ask about implants and droop is the following: if you have implants and your twin sister does not, and 30 years go by and you have them removed, both of you will look normal, but you will be more droopy than your sister. Droop is something that can be corrected at the time of implants.
Everyone sags! Unless your breast implants are excessively large, they are not likely to accelerate the amount of breast sagging you would otherwise experience without implants. However, to be completely honest, I am not aware of any study where implants were placed in one normal breast while the other was left alone and followed for 2o years to assess the effect of the breast augmentation on sagging.
Breast implants. Breast implants will add weight to the breast. Breasts sag as one gets older. Larger, heavier breasts tend to sag more and at an earlier age compared to smaller, lighter breasts due to the effect such weight has on the breast tissue.
Maybe not. Some women will never develop sagging breasts, with or without breast implants. It will all depend on the firmness of your skin, the type of breast tissue you have (mainly fat vs. Mainly breast tissue), the size of your normal breast and how large an implant you opt for. These are all great questions for you to talk over with your plastic surgeon. Good luck!
More Surgery... Depending on the exact situation, you may benefit from additional surgery. For example, breast lifting may be necessary if the breasts “sag”. Sometimes, removal/replacement of the breast implants becomes necessary. Generally speaking, patients who undergo breast augmentation surgery should understand that most likely additional surgery will be necessary in the future. Best wishes. .
Sagging breasts. The effects of gravity affect all women but to varying degrees. The larger the implant or breast, the more likely you are to experience sagging or drooping with time. Smaller implants may reduce the tension on the skin and may reduce the risk of sagging in the future.