What can I do if I am a victim of spousal violence?

Seek help. Sorry this is the problem for you, you are doing the right thing by seeking help. Suggest you call local police agency and ask for victims assistance department, they can help you with counseling and even safe houses if needed. If you are injured please go to local emergency room.
Spousal Violence. Start with online resources such as www.Nrcdv.Org/.
Seek assitance. There is help, including community shleters, educational resources and psychologists who provide support for the aftermath of domestic violence. A list of national resources for crime victims and victims of domestic violence can be found at: http://www.Crimevictimhelp.Com/.