What can you doctors do to end violence against women?

Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Great Question
I try to do my part by assisting each of my patients -- men and women -- to heal from feelings of shame and unworthiness that may propel them to harm each other. Such feelings make women not speak out, and may make men want to bully.
(i've seen it the other way 'round also.) we can each heal ourselves of our own hurts so that we won't need to be blind to others' -- and can speak out publicly too.

In brief: Great Question
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: The only way
That is a question only the woman her self can answer, if you are in an abusive relationship you need to get out.
The only time a physician can get involved is when the woman comes to the er we then contact the local law officials.

In brief: The only way
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Robert Schnarrs
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham