How can I keep my teeth white?

Dr. Daniel Theurer
General Practice
In brief: Teeth whitening
If you already have white teeth that you like.
Avoiding dark cola, coffee, wine and staining foods to maintain white teeth. If you'd like to have whiter teeth see type dental professional about bleaching options. Have fun!

In brief: Teeth whitening
Dr. Daniel Theurer
Dr. Daniel Theurer
Dr. Dell Goodrick
Dentistry
In brief: Have trays made
Patients who have whitening in our office are also encouraged to maintain with custom whitening trays & gel used occasionally to keep the teeth white, some may only use the, once in a few months, others may use them monthly or annually.
Rinsing your mouth after coffee, wine or other staining foods helps. Do not brush right after drinking wine, as the acidic property can wear the enamel.

In brief: Have trays made
Dr. Dell Goodrick
Dr. Dell Goodrick