How can I know if my partner is addicted to pornography?

Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Time and Impact

The anwer to this would have to do with how much time and effort your partner puts in to access and use pornography.
Another important factor is the impact on your relationship. If the use of pornography is creating an obstacle in your relationship, and your partner is unwilling/unable to decrease or stop usage, then things may be out of control.

In brief: Time and Impact

Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
This is good advice. All men enjoy images of attractive folks other than their partners, but usually get bored soon enough -- we know the fantasy and the perfect bodies won't satisfy us. Many couples find films they enjoy viewing together.