How can I identify a transgendered person?

Dr. Richard Tholen
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Why would you want
To do so? Transgender patients are people just like you and me, but ones who were born into bodies of a gender they do not identify with.
Society judges and categorizes too much already! if you are concerned about your own gender identity, start by seeing a therapist who specializes in transgender patients. Information is available online and in most large metropolitan cities!

In brief: Why would you want
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Richard Tholen
Dr. Pamela Pappas
In brief: Get to know person
You probably won't be able to tell from appearance alone, and would need to get to know the person.
Some transsexuals dress ambiguously or in a gender-neutral way, but so do many depressed people. There are cross-dressers who are more flamboyant with their appearance, but this isn't the same thing at all.

In brief: Get to know person
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Dr. Pamela Pappas