What are all the steps to successful aging?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Live a healthy life

Plenty of exercise, daily if possible, at least 3 - 4x/wk.
Diet very important:1) daily calorie count should be to maintain rather than gaining weight, & regular weighings.2) good balance of fruit, vegetables & healthy protein (poultry, fish, tofu, beans) & avoid xs cholesterol + fat.3) limit salt intake + alcohol.3)daily glass of red wine + 81mg aspirin.Don't smoke.Annual dr. Visits.Take rx meds.

In brief: Live a healthy life

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
3 comments
Dr. Tedde Rinker
I would only add, eliminate all junk food, get at least 8 hours of sleep and meditate
Dr. Susan Rhoads
Get rid of all the mirrors. Works for me! I prefer to believe I look as I did on my 2 cute days.
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: AGING

Successful aging means you have taken care of your mind and body carefully that even as you age in years you can still enjoy or function as a person.
It is a gift from god we have to be thankful !

In brief: AGING

Dr. Nela Cordero
Dr. Nela Cordero

In brief: "Body & Brain Food"

Omega 3 fatty acids 1200mg epa/day with 900-1000mg dha/day (taken with lowfat milk or food with some fat for absorptions) has been shown to significantly decrease risks of cardiovascular disease, stroke, and depression.
It also benefits hair and skin. As omega 3 fatty acids also are anti-coagulants, it is important to discuss this treatment with your doctor.

In brief: "Body & Brain Food"

Dr. Caroline Cribari
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Dr. Arnon Rubin