What doctors performs minimally invasive heart surgery?

Cardiac surgeons. Minimally invasive heart surgery is performed in several centers through out the us. Most heart surgeons perform little to no minimally invasive surgery. Many surgeons who perform minimally invasive surgery had additionally training after residency. You should be able find out which surgeons in your area perform minimally invasive surgery.
Cardiovascular surg. Cardiovascular surgeons can do bypass symptoms by either an open procedure or by a min invasive method. The open procedure requires the sternum to be opened with a saw . This is called a sternotomy.A min invasive symptoms uses several smaller port access sites but leaves sternum intact. The thinking with this method is its less painful and quicker recovery .