How must I treat my neighbor if she scolds my children?

In brief: Assess the issue
Be aware that your kids are learning every encounter and must learn to deal with other adults.
Ask the neighbor for a review of the incident, ask the kids if appropriate. If the scolding is justified, reinforce it, even if you feel it a bit harsh and talk with the kids later. You do not want to create unruly kids that hide behind you when they break common rules of behavior.

In brief: Assess the issue
Dr. Richard Levenson
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Scolding neighbor
Tell her to please tell you first and that you are the parent.
She really has no right to scold anyone other than her own children - unless they were engaging in some activity that might be dangerous.

In brief: Scolding neighbor
Dr. Richard Levenson
Dr. Richard Levenson