How can I add fun to my relationship again?

Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: Books, videos, thera
There are numerous books and videos about relationships and how spice it up.
Talk to your partner about what you and he/she enjoy separately and what you enjoy together. Open communication is probably the best approach. If you have difficulty in this area, talking to a therapist may be helpful. Just remember, relationships have ups/downs. Good luck to you.

In brief: Books, videos, thera
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Relationships
Let go of trivial concerns and enjoy each other with grace and humility.
Accept that we all have flaws, don't hide your true self, lose your self consciousness and do not be overly concerned with being in control. Go out, leave familiar surroundings and try new experiences. Best.

In brief: Relationships
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli