What can I do to improve my relationship with my siblings? They shunned me.

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: To many variables.
Specifics cannot be given.
However, whatever the cause, make sure your lifestyle is something they cannot criticize, ie. Drugs, gambling, drinking. Do not choose to argue. Deflect negative statements. Keep in contact by visits, phone, email, facemail, etc. And do not go on the attack. That does not mean be passive, but do not be the aggressor. If fights start, simply say i don't want to argue.

In brief: To many variables.
Specifics cannot be given.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
This is VERY good advice. If you were "shunned" because they are members of a cult and you left, then simply keep them aware of how to get ahold of you when they themselves leave it.
In brief: SIt down and talk
The obvious answer is to sit down and talk and listen to them. Most probably this is a long term deep seated issue.
If all parties are agreeable, a joint meeting with a therapist may facilitate communication. No matter what the reason is, there is often not a simple short term solution. These situations can be very painful and it may be worthwhile tfor you to have some individual psychotherapy.

In brief: SIt down and talk
Dr. Michael Blumenfield
Dr. Michael Blumenfield