Is it possible for a person who went through heart bypass surgery to live long life?

Yes. For some people, having heart surgery is the best strategy for them to live a long life. A lot of factors go into how long you live after bypass surgery, but there are plenty of people walking around 20 years later. One key is to remain active and control things like smoking, blood sugar, blood pressure, and cholesterol.
Yes. Yes, my father in law had bypass surgery more than 20years ago and he is now 88 years old and still going strong.
Yes. In addition to surgery, adoption of a helthier lifestyle helps. Some people live twenty or more years. Many do not, but keep in mind most heart surgery occurs in a patients eighth decade of life. The pre-existing severity of disease or heart damage plays a role in long term outcome also.