Are there natural treatments for cluster headaches?

Not really. It is best to see your physician to discuss other treatment modalities. Self treatment is usually not successful.
Not relevant. The pain of a cluster headache is so severe that patients would typically do absolutely anything to make it go away. It seems highly unlikely that any person who truly suffers from "cluster headaches" would consider a natural treatment. The person would typically seek any and all types of medications that might have any beneficial effect. Perhaps you are not dealing with cluster headaches.