How cna you determine if my headaches are cluster headaches?

See below: Severe or very severe unilateral orbital, supraorbital and/or temporal pain lasting 15-180 minutes if untreated headache assoc. W/at least 1 of the following: ipsilateral--conjunctival injection and/or lacrimation;nasal congestion and/or rhinorrhoea; eyelid edema; forehead and facial sweating; miosis and/or ptosis; sense of restlessness or agitation. Occurs: 1 every other day-8/day. No other probs.
Cluster headache. is the most painful of all the primary headache disorders. Because of the intense pain, cluster patients often pace the floor or bang their heads during headache episodes. The pain of cluster headache is excruciating and it is not unusual for a patient to yell or cry. The headache is unilateral and is centered behind or around the eye with autonomic symptoms. See a headache specialist.