What causes upper back pain usually?

Dr. Michael Granberry
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Posture!
Most of the people that come to me with this type of pain (pain not from an injury) are doing something repeatedly or for long periods of time where they hold their arms out in front of them. (reading, computing, etc.
) they have pain in the rhomboidal muscles, or trapezius. They respond to nsaias and stretching exercises usually, with physical therapy for some. Correcting the posture can help.

In brief: Posture!
Dr. Michael Granberry
Dr. Michael Granberry
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Many her is the most
Common causes poor posture.
Herniated disc.Disc get out beause of weakness of the outer ring of disc. Spinal stenosis. The space around the spinal cord get tight. Degenerative disc disease.Arthritis in the spine. Strain of the upper back.

In brief: Many her is the most
Common causes poor posture.
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied
Dr. Ahmad M Hadied