How can I ease my childs elbow pain on the funny bone?

Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Several things
Ice, Ibuprofen and immobilization may help.
But most importantly, you need to make sure that there si not a more serious injury such as a fracture.You may need to see the doctor.

In brief: Several things
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Not funny...
Ulnar nerve contusions may result in symptoms of varying duration, but usually things will return to normal w/ time.
Icing the area should be done with caution), anti-inflammatories may be helpful, and upon return to activity one may wish to invest in padding for the area. The ulnar nerve (at the elbow) can also be irritated in patients w/ ... (pls see www.Drmarkgalland.Com, 3/8/13).

In brief: Not funny...
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Cindy Juster