What do I do if I think my child has a learning disability?

Consult child's Dr. First with child's pediatrician or family practitioner who will conduct preliminary evaluation and advise need to consult with a learning disability expert. Most primary care drs. Will have an expert referral, and if not , all children's hospitals should have such experts.
Many options. Of course, discuss it with your pediatrician. Many public school systems have child study teams that assess students for many things, including learning style. Talk to your child's teachers to get their opinion. Using a cst evaluation is usually professional and is not an out of pocket cost.