How can preventive health care help my children?

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Pain Management

In brief: Preventative health

It is well established that this reduces sickness and improves well being.
Parents can do a lot by setting an example as kids learn by imitating parents. Good habits like eating healthy, exercising routinely, etc... Will serve you and your family well.

In brief: Preventative health

Dr. Romanth Waghmarae
Dr. Romanth Waghmarae

In brief: Early recognition

I had one mom announce to me her insurance wouldn't cover preventive care.
She would go to the health department for shots and only come in for brief "sick"visits.At her final "sick" visit before moving out of state,the kid had an ear infection, it was also obvious there were signs of one sided CP. She fussed at me but I pushed back.This could have been evaluated & under treatment for months

In brief: Early recognition