What are treatments available for tennis elbow?

Too many. Initial treatment of tennis elbow remains nonsurgical. Most patients report symptomatic relief with time and rehabilitation, but it can take up to 18 months -so be patient. There is no evidence that any of the many therapeutic modalities hasten recovery. Wrist splint to bed at night, counter force brace during day. Steroid injection for incapacitating pain and to help facilitate therapy.
Tennis elbow . Treatment begins with a correct diagnosis. I usually recommend a course of nsaids, avoidance of painful activities, use of a counter-force brace. Formal ot may be helpful. Injection with steroids can be very helpful. Recent studies have shown nice reduction of pain using prp injection. Surgery needed in less than 10% of cases, and can be done arthroscopically or small incision.
Several. Initially rest, ice, and anti inflammatory medication can be helpful. Using a brace, and physical therapy can help. Injections with corticosteriod or prp, and if it persists, possibly surgery.