What happens if a pregnant woman has viral cardiomyopathy?

It depends. Viral cardiomyopathy, any cardiomyopathy, in a pregnant woman is dangerous not only for her but her unborn child. The maternal heart is called upon to increase output 30-50% over the course of pregnancy to serve both the mother and the baby. Weakening that heart by whatever means jeopardizes that ability, putting both at risk. She should be in the care of an experienced specialist.
Cardiomyopathy . This can be quite serious. She should see a maternal fetal medicine specialist as well as cardiologist who specializes in heart failure.