How can you treat dilated cardiomyopathy?

Depends. Depends on how severe it is. Milder forms can be controlled with medications, which is the majority of patients, and a relatively normal lifestyle is quite possible. The most severe cases may be eligible for heart transplantation, talk to your doctor.
Depends. Meds such as acei, b-blockers, water pills, digoxin.Devices such as aicd bi-ventricular pacemakers and left ventricular assist devices. Some pts are transplant candidates. Salt restriction , abstinence from alcohol, aerobic exercize, .