Do specific hla antigens predispose someone to ischemic heart disease?

Pathology
The heart and the joints are both of major importance as targets for the hla-b57-associated disease process.
Hla-b57-related cardiac lesions may be found in the absence of other rheumatologic manifestations. Similarly there is an association with some hla dr alleles and heart disease.

Dr. Samuel Hahn
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Yes and no
There is no direct correlation between hla types and the incidence of CAD that I am aware of.
However, certain hla types, ie b27, are associated with CAD thought due to chronic inflammation and vascular injury. For instance many chronic autoimmune disease patients have a higher incidence of cad.

In brief: Yes and no
Dr. Samuel Hahn
Dr. Samuel Hahn
Dr. Arnon Rubin