What's the outlook for lymphedema from breast cancer?

Good. Get good rehab and wear your sleeve. It should improve and get better over time. Www. Drlugo. Com.
Lymphedema. There are now new surgical treatments for lymphedema. These was recently discussed at the first international symposium on surgery for lymphedema. Patients who have have mastectomy and no reconstruction can be treated with a diep flap and vascular oozed lymph mode transfer at the same time. In addition a fluorescent lymphatic mapping can be done to identify lymphatic obstruction. Contact us.
Can be good. Most lymphedema can be improved with physical therapy/compression. There is a new technique of lymph node transfer that can dramatically improve certain cases. It is microsurgical transfer of nodes to a draining basin to improve symptoms and hopefully grow more channels. Call 321-841-7090 as the institute of microsurgery at orlando health now offers this!