What is triglycerides?

Fat. Trigylcerides are 3 fatty acids linked to a glycerol molecule. They are used as an energy source for the body and excess triglycerides are deposited in fat (adipose) tissue. If one has an excess of trigylcerides, they can be associated with a higher risk of coronary heart disease. Best of luck!
Triglycerides. A form of fat increased by eating high trans-fats or processed carbohydrates and inversely related to HDL which is the good cholesterol.
Lipids. Which are associated with cardiovascular disease. Statins are recommended for cholesterol, but fibrates and epa fish oil including prescription vascepa are recommended for high triglycerides. This is of course if diet and exercise aren't successful.
Little fats. Triglycerides are fats! They serve as an important energy source, & although vital, we don't need very many at all, and most americans over eat. When this happens, we store trig's as fat, especially on the belly. Although trig's are fats, they go up when we eat simple sugar, especially in liquid form. So cut out juice, pop, sports drinks, etc. Limit alcohol & other sweets too and exercise daily.