How can I tell if my breast cancer doctor is truly interested in a cure or me?

Difficult question. It must have been very tough and overwhelming for you to be diagnosed of having a breast cancer. In my opinion, you should find a doctor whom you feel comfortable with and have a good, trustable, respectable doctor-patient's relationship to help you through your treatment etc, for your breast cancer.So, first, discuss this question with your md, if you dont think you can trust your doc-find other doc.
Hard to tell . We hope that he went into that profession because he cares for people and wants to cure people. You have to use your judgement. He may care and be so busy that appears careless. Ask him for more time with you. www.drlugo.com.