What are the lips or labia majora?

Labia. The inner lips of the vagina are called labia minora. The outer, larger lips of the vagina are called labia majora.
Genitalia lips. “lips” of the genitalia refer to the labia minora tissue. The wider/more prominent tissue on the sides of the labia minora are called the labia majora. Sometimes, patients present with labia minora tissue that prolapses outside of the labial majora tissue significantly, causing symptoms such as discomfort, difficulty with certain clothing, biking, horseback riding… labiaplasty may be helpful.
Lips..... The "lips" of the vagina are the labia minorae. The "mound" around them is the labia majora. Check this diagram in which the structures are called labium majus and labium minus: http://www.Psinteractive.Net/lab_faq.Htm.
See video below. I have prepared a video on youtube called anatomy of labiaplasty which help to illustrate. The labia majora are the hair bearing fuller outer mounds of flesh on the outer parts of the vagina whereas the labia minora are the thinner, flap-like pieces of skin and mucosa immediately outside the vagina. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nost5j5pcc&sns=em.