How can I jumpstart my exercise schedule?

Dr. Janet Greenhut
Preventive Medicine
In brief: Just get started
The hardest part about getting started is getting to the gym or putting on your shoes and going outside.
A colleague of mine calls it "getting to the parking lot." once you're there, you just naturally get started. Don't think about the discomfort of exercising, just get to the "parking lot.".

In brief: Just get started
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Janet Greenhut
Dr. Thomas Long
Simple home devices such as an ergometer,treadmill, free weights, or exercises videos can help without leaving home or dressing for the gym................
Dr. Francine Yep
In brief: Fun. Date.
What's fun for you? Pick something fun that you'll enjoy.
Make an exercise date with a friend. Sometimes it's easier to keep promises to someone else. Hopefully that get you going. Congrats on making great changes.

In brief: Fun. Date.
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Francine Yep
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine