Should I feel guilty that I am no longer breastfeeding?

In brief: No

One should not feel guilty about no longer being able to breastfeed.
Every family's circumstances are different, and all breastfeeding women have to stop at some time . . . Some women have to return to work, some have milk output that decreased over time, some have to take medications that babies cannot be exposed to, etc. . . However, each new mom should at least try breastfeeding at first.

In brief: No

Dr. Ruben Rucoba

In brief: No

Don't feel guilty at all.
Many moms who i see feel increased pressure to breast feed. They feel pressured to be "the perfect mom." you should never feel guilty for stopping breastfeeding. It's not an all or nothing phenomenon: as i tell moms in my office, any breast milk is better than no breast milk at all. Don't feel guilty--celebrate that you've given your baby a great start to life.

In brief: No

Don't feel guilty at all.
Dr. Ruben Rucoba
Dr. Ruben Rucoba
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham