How can I prevent my toddler from choking on toys?

In brief: Your toddler should
Not have access to toys that are so small that s/he can choke on them. Please ensure that s/he only plays with toys that are safe for his/her age level.

In brief: Your toddler should
In brief: Safety
You are in control.
The environment needs to be safe. And, your child needs supervision.

In brief: Safety
You are in control.
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Anthony LaBarbera
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dentistry - Pediatric
In brief: Keep small toys away
A good rule of thumb is: if it can fit through a toilet paper tube, then it is a choking hazard.
Check all of your toddler's toys and put away and lock up any toys that have parts small enough to fit through a toilet paper tube. If they get upset because a toy is now gone, don't worry, they will get over it. You are in charge.

In brief: Keep small toys away
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Howard Schneider
Dr. Cindy Juster