What are the risks from a bee sting?

Usually mild symptms. Most people who are stung by bees just get a red, swollen itchy "bump" in the area...Wshing it right away..Using ice...Applying cortisone cream and taking an antihistamine usually provides relief. If you have bee sting allergy you can have more serious symptoms(hives all over, asthma, trouble breathing etc..) if you have these see an allergist asap.
Rxns. Most often a bee sting causes localized pain, swelling, itching & redness of the site. Or there can be continued swelling with nausea or vomiting. A severe reaction can lead to difficulty breathing, swelling of mouth, tongue, lips or throat, hives, etc & even death.