Is fibromyalgia related to restless legs?

Not related. Medications to treat these conditions have totally different mechanisms. Both are associated with sleep distubance and fatigue, but for different reasons.
Sort of. Restless legs interfere with optimized sleep patterns, which can exacerbate fibromyalgia symptoms. Improvement in sleep is a cornerstone for fibromyalgia management.
Short answer no. However many patients with fibro develop restless leg but that is due to the insomnia and overall pain that fibro patients have as opposed to true restless leg syndrome.