Are fibromyalgia symptoms serious enough for me to see a doctor?

Depends on impact. Because impact of fibromyalgia symptoms is the best measure of disease severity, dr. Robert bennett published the fibromyalgia impact questionnaire (fiqr) that makes it easy for patients to find out. There is "fibromyalgia" app that makes using and scoring fiqr easy. Based on your fiqr score, you will know how your symptoms compare to other patients. Once you know, you can decide to get help.
Yes, can be. ? can doctor help fibromyalgia (FM). FM can worsen over time from increasing soft tissue weakness & inactivity; as non-restorative sleep imparts fatigue & depression. Dr. can orchestrate non-opioid pain meds, recommend cannabis for sleep & pain, Rx aquatherapy, refer mindfulness therapy, check Vitamin D, Rx physical therapies, eval ability for Yoga, give disability plaque, advise nutriceuticals...