Why would many women choose not to breastfeed?

In brief: Just because

While I was in the Navy, some of our ethnic moms chose not to BF because the "poor people" did.
Others don't want the extra work. Some have little support from spouses or families. SOme would do so with a 2nd kid after deciding they can handle it.Each choice is a personal one. We can encourage, but in the end they must decide to make the commitment.

In brief: Just because

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Breast feeding whyno

It is a personal decision made by many mothers due to many different circumstances.
1 feel uncomfortable and worried about the figure and fear that it may harm the breast, which is mostly illconceived but happens all the time lifestyle and demand of job will not permit bresast feeding, like travel for work etc. Sometime it is because of medical condition of the mother which may interfere with breast.

In brief: Breast feeding whyno

Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna